1. Rock 'n' Roll Star (Whiskey, LA 29/9/94) Equipment problems cause a re-start.
2. Fade Away (Hultsfred Festival, Sweden 13/8/94) Liam starts with wrong verse, and then doesn't sing at all for a bit.
3. Acquiesce (Fukuoka, Japan, 3/3/00) Liam's voice goes and Noel takes over.
4. Some Might Say (Utrecht, Holland, 10/1/96) Liam's voice goes and Noel takes over.
5. Live Forever (Utrecht, Holland, 10/1/96) Liam's voice goes and Noel takes over.
6. Champagne Supernova (Orpheum, Boston 14/10/95) Liam's voice goes and Noel takes over.
7. Wonderwall (Glasgow SECC, 7/12/97) Band aborts show after bottles were thrown on stage.
8. Gas Panic (Paleo Festival, Switzerland, 26/7/00) Band (Already without Noel) abort show after bottles were thrown on stage.
9. Whatever (Maine Road, 28/4/96) Liam decides to let the crowd sing, Noel is unhappy with that so stops the song, Liam walks off because of this, leaving Noel to sing.
10. Cast No Shadow (Earls Court, 4/11/95) Noel stops song because of equipment problems.
11. D'yer Wanna Be A Spaceman (Southend 17/4/95) Noel forgets the words.
12. To Be Someone (Chicago 17/1/98) Noel forgets the words.
13. Step Out (Bolton 15/7/00) Noel has problems with his guitar.
14. Don't Look Back In Anger (Frankfurt 25/11/97) Noel has problems with his guitar.
15. The Masterplan (Loch Lomond, Scotland, 4/8/96) Guigs has problems with his bass.
16. Hello (Slane Castle, Ireland, 22/7/95) Song is stopped for crowd safety.
17. Wonderwall (Rhode Island, 10/3/96) Noel gets hit by an object so stops the song; as a result, they only play one more song.
18. Fade Away (Grand Rapids, 20/3/95) Liam gets hit by a beer can and storms off; Noel is unaware of this so finishes the show himself.
19. Liam & Noel speech (Earls Court, 27/9/97) They have a go at some fans for being stupid.
20. Liam & Noel speech (Bolton 15/7/00) They have a go at some fans for being stupid.
21. Liam Speech (Slane Castle Ireland, 22/7/95) They have a go at some fans for being stupid.
22. Noel Speech (Seattle 11/4/96) They have a go at some fans for being stupid.
23. Rock 'n' Roll Star (Leeds Festival, 28/8/00) Song is stopped and re-started in order to "Get the lights on the fucking crowd!"
Bit of a novelty bootleg, listen to where things have gone screwy in the middle of gigs. Sound varies from soundboard to utter shite.